Alcohol Abuse Treatment
When researching the best alcohol treatment for you or your loved one, the information can be overwhelming. How to know which alcohol treatment program will provide the best overall care for you or your loved one. KD Consulting can help you and your loved one find a professional accredited and licensed alcohol rehabilitation center that best meets your needs. If you are seeking treatment for alcoholism, then we can help find the right program.
Alcohol detoxification or also known as detox for alcoholics can help prevent alcohol withdrawal. Detoxification is used to medically stabilize the alcoholic individual and not actually meant to treat the individual.
- 70% of adults over the age of 26 have had episodes involving binge drinking.
- Chronic alcoholics on average need a year of abstinence to recover cognitive brain function.
- Alcohol abuse studies have shown that 92% of U.S. adults that are heavy drinkers were binge drinkers in the past 30 days.
What to expect during treatment
Most medical rehab facilities last less than two weeks. Sever alcoholic individuals benefit from longer-term treatment programs. Treatment programs provide education, intensive therapy, addressing root cause contributing to alcoholism. Alcoholic individuals can learn to manage the alcoholism with the skills learned over time.
These skills include, but not limited to, the following:
- Learning to manage and identifying the triggers which leads to alcohol
- Physical, Mental, and Emotional Healing
- Relapse warning signs
- Creating a healthy recovery support system
- Changing your thought process
- How to process emotions of anger, denial, anxiety, depression, and other emotions that can lead to using alcohol dependently.
- Overcoming social pressure to substance abuse
Don’t wait to get helpful information for substance abuse intervention and treatment. We can help guide you and your family in the right direction. Contact us toll-free 1-866-631-0026. KD Consulting Consultants can help you find the best course of action.